Paint to touch up chips

MrTea

Reaction score
Could someone tell me where the best place would be to get some phantom black paint to touch up the chips and scratches on my car?

Would stealers be my only option or is it available cheaper elsewhere?

Cheers

Buy it from Audi and you should get the best possible match. My brilliant red was spot on.

prt

You could get it from Stafford Audi's ebay shop, provide them with your vehicle reg and they will sort the correct paint. Reasonable prices too!

Got mine from Halfords as the dealers only do cans of spray. Was a bit aprehensive to start as the guy mixed what seemed like a dozen random colours. Tested it on the car and it was spot on.

halfords do a kit for audi colours. it comes with undercoat, a prep tool, top coat and a sort of 'pen' to apply it.

i havent used one so dont know how good they are!

:uhm:Have you thought of going to Audi, they only charge a fiver.

Got mine from Halfords as the dealers only do cans of spray. Was a bit aprehensive to start as the guy mixed what seemed like a dozen random colours. Tested it on the car and it was spot on.

This isn't right - I got a touchup kit from Cardiff Audi last month. Base coat, top coat and a prep tool.

About £5 if I remember correctly

I would never dream of touching the paint up myself , if it's not done right it looks a mess!

Get a pro to do it or wait till it's pretty bad and get the whole area resprayed.

Audi dont do Sprint Blue touch up stick, asked the other month!

They said something about because it being a special colour they never will??

Found out today stealers charge £6 for my black which isn't too bad... tho they didn't recommend using it!

Might just get a quote off them to sort the scratches out as they say they can do it without respraying the whole section that's affected and they say it "won't cost much" :huh: