Any wanna go back to standard? ;)

RyanS3TT

Reaction score
Firstly, Sorry if this is the wrong section?

This may be a silly quesiton, but I thought maybe someone mgight want standard wheels if theyre selling there car.

Before I go ahead and buy some wheels ill give it a shot..

Does anybody want standard 1.8T A3 16" alloys?
All with good Dunlop Sports..

Id be willing to swap + cash, for some 17"-18"- Alloys..
Within reason,

If anybod does let me know, and post a picture :)
I wil post a picture
Ryan:salute:

mycarby7.jpg

My car Alloys. All in excellent condition, one or two kerbs ever so slight from prev owners

mycarby7.jpg

My car Alloys. All in excellent condition, one or two kerbs ever so slight from prev owners

ewww no thanks. i got rid of my standard wheel after a few months. man they look ****.lol. good luck tho.

I heard that theres a company that sort of P/X old wheels for refurbed ones? is this true?
Does anyone know?

There is a few companies that p/x old for refurbed, but only like for like and there is a cost involved, your best bet is to keep an eye on Ebay, you should be able to get a set soon.

i am looking to go abck to standard on my audi s3,

i have genuine 18" RSTT'S WITH MINT TYRES, few scuffs (£200 and standard wheels) standard wheels must have mint tyres as mine are all new

Miltek cat back exhaust £150 and your exhaust

forge split r valve £75 (already got standard valve)

the car also has koni adjustable suspension and forge tie rods, but the suspension would need powder coating or spraying, as it looks like it has done a fair few miles, lol, think i am going to leave the koni's and tye bars on the car,