tt short shift

jays3

Reaction score
has anyone fitted one of these they are supposed to reduce throw by about 30% and only £19 pluss vat, from dealers.

I have a 2001 facelift and APS said my model allready has one fitted as standard, and uses the same part as the TT. So would be interested in seeing what you find mate.

Didnt Know bout that and the price is smashing. I had a short shifter fitted By Amd in essex it reduced the throw by alot. I paid I think some were near £100 inc fitting.

Ams

i fitted a deiselgeek to mine which reduced throw by 30% in both directions (1st to 2nd - front to back, and 2nd to 3rd - side to side)

I bought it online from the US for USD195 plus shipping

http://www.dieselgeek.com/servlet/Detail?no=274

if you are going to buy one, £19 seems like an outstanding bargain, but make sure it does what you are paying for, or more importantly, make sure you are buing what you want

i have a facelift also but the throw is still quite long, is it def the same as a tt, if it it looks like i will just have to buy the forge one, so much for a cheap mod,lol

I've did it on my A3 8L. Can notice the difference. Worth the £19

Will this TT Short Shifter fit the 6 speed B7 A4???? I would love to do this mod!!!!

J4jon has the dieselgeek on his S3 and after driving it, very impressed and it reminded me of the Evo6 I had. It is very snick snick if you get my drift!!