Dark blue S4 on the M1 today...

S3 Paul

Reaction score
Spotted Trying for a race around around 6.30pm? Where the long 50mph zone of road works are,
He pulled along side the passenger waved and then the car floored it. I mean im up for a bit of fun and all but... in an area with more speed cameras that cats eyes !
Any takers?

Im sure it had a private reg on.
Im trying to track this car down.

Please help if you can

I mean im up for a bit of fun and all but... in an area with more speed cameras that cats eyes !

Totally know what you mean, I don't mind a bit of point and squirt on a straight bit of tarmac I know which will be pretty empty at certain times of the day, but some people just want to race anywhere and anytime! :racer:

any chance C20 VUR?

Think it was something like that ye. i thought it was wr or uur at the end but it was very dirty like mine due to the weather

Think it was something like that ye. i thought it was wr or uur at the end but it was very dirty like mine due to the weather

Yeah if it was that its a young fella from my ends!!

Loves to rag his car lol pretty nippy think it has a remap and exhaust round the 330 bhp mark!

Very nice motor!

He was hoping for me to play i could tell.
Just in a controlled speed section with loads of cameras...
Not that eager to play

ultimate thread revival

been doing a bit of research from all the old regs my car had

c20 VUR was one of them

dark blue audi S4 as mentioned

amused. :D

anyone know anything else about it?

plate on their now is S44MTM

lolz - that is all I got from work colleagues when I turned up in my s3 noggy :D

on the original thread its this time of year where I have found myself driving maybe too fast through the lanes. I have never really had a proper sports car (I know its only an S3 but they are pretty cool) and never a 4 wheel drive - they are not magic, but they do feel like they are stuck onto the road like glue (after junking the budget plastic tyres). oh this is ice "what's the worse that could happen!"

good luck in your history search :)