Selling your A3/S3?? Sell me your Boot Net ;-)

Have a look on fleebay - there are loads on there - that where I got mine. Just keep an eye on the prices as they can vary a bit

Richard

You could get an MK5 Golf net - they are pretty much the same!
I got mine of fleebay for about £7 I think and it does the job

I've got my one from the Octy in at the moment but it has hooks on the corners and is too big whereas the S3 looks to have hooks on the edge of the rearmost side.

I have got one, which I no longer need. As new, in black. It is for a Sportback with Quattro, but I don't think this will make any difference to the fittings, having had a 3 door with one too. However, you might want to check as Audi have them as different part numbers and they do fit quite tightly. Oh, and they also want just under £90 for one!!! Nuts.

Let me know if you are interested. Reasonable offer considered! Hampshire is a big place, but I am in Hook tomorrow if this helps.

If Rob's one doesn't fit. I *think* I've got my old one out of my A3 3dr S-line still in my cupboard somewhere.

Typical - I googled nets and found 'yours' advertised on a forum last year!! Figured it would have been sold by now.

Hopefully I'll taking Rob's one but I may know somone to take yours if you do have it.

my mates got a a3 boot net, from a 55 plate three door, he wants about 45 for it though..

I've got one on the way now thanks, a little steep for me anyway.

I have a mate who is after one too but he wouldn't pay £45 either.