Post pics of your B8 A4/S4...

Memory lane!!

Reactions: AlexA4 Dynamik sxc, V6_Man, beno70 and 3 others

Pics update…Black 4” exits look loads better I think…..

oh and a little bit of a double chin going on now…. And some OEM splash guards ALL DONE… unless I decide on going down the hub spacer route…

Reactions: V6_Man, g00se, V6 Quatt and 1 other person
Bet

Attachments

• F1834A1D-3A42-473D-899E-3E63A675C12B.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 177
  • C51FAD4E-7CA4-47DE-8140-37EC644FE560.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 176
Reactions: Jimmer-3.0-A4
Here's my 2010 B8 S4 Avant

Attachments

• IMG_2471.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 168
Reactions: g00se, quattrogone, Jimmer-3.0-A4 and 1 other person

Exploring track limits - Nurburgring 040922

goose

Reactions: V6_Man, Ajwhite, Nitro_CR and 1 other person
The paintwork on the nearside of my car has always bugged me since purchase, I knew it had been sprayed on the n/s rear door and also the front passenger door probably to blend, but we couldn't work out how only the rear quarter panel and bumper were mismatched but nowhere else.

We think it probably was blended to the bumper, but maybe the bumper was later replaced and pre-painted, so the blend was lost. Anyway, a mate at work got to it yesterday whilst I swapped out the brake fluid and done a great job. I still find it amazing the versatility of paint and clearcoat.

Before

After

Reactions: Mercedes Traitor and Nitro_CR
B7 BUL got written off recently so picked this up as a family bus today. Rides nice, pulls well considering, hate the clutch, seems straight and well maintained. Will do for now!

Reactions: THQuattro
B_144L - coilovers and 20’s? What offset, wheel width and tyre size are you running?

I should confess, whilst the car itself is genuine, everything else is AI generated with a couple of clicks of the mouse. Scary! lol

Here's the original

Reactions: V6_Man and THQuattro
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…