Service - Stockport Audi

stevehall

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Well... Just got my 2005 A4 back from a service at Stockport Audi... My pocket feels a whole lot lighter..

Service was 100% - Even managed to get a keyring out of them! and got a nice new A6 while they had mine!

On the down side it cost me £270.47 in Labour! Thats mad!

One thing they picked up on was that the rear anti roll bar is split and they want £273.26 to fit a new one! Anyone had this done? and know any prices?

Hi Steve,

Right, the bar is £49.85+VAT retail and the bushes are £2.72+VAT each. I had a word with one of our technicians and it appears it shouldnt be anymore than 2 hours work total, as the exhaust has to be droppped along with some suspension parts (obviously if it only takes 1 hour thats all you'd be billed - but i always like to be conservative with quotes). So you would be looking at a total of £181.29 all in.

Hope this helps :)

About 30 mins away from me... Just very skint at the moment having just paid for the service...

And want to get a little dent taken out first...

Been a while and i still have not had this done. How much would it cost for me to call down and you take a look and see what’s up with it?

I find it hard to believe this part is broken and I have not noticed, and I have done 35-40k with it broken?

Glad to hear you had a good experience with us, next time you need a service ask to speak to myself (Laura) mention your a member on here and ill sort you a good price :)

Been a while and i still have not had this done. How much would it cost for me to call down and you take a look and see what’s up with it?

I find it hard to believe this part is broken and I have not noticed, and I have done 35-40k with it broken?

Why not upgrade to the RS4 Anti Roll bar? I still have to fit mine but its supposed to be a great cheap mod.

I am thinking about it... Will just have to have alook about and see how the bank is....

You will have to let me know when you have done yours so i know what i am getting myself in to...