Cost of having 2 bumpers sprayed

1animal1

The Clar!! it mouves!!!
Reaction score
Probably gonna get my *** kicked for having this on the wrong bit of the forum, but here goes.

What would you expext to pay to have 2 Mini bumpers sprayed, already stripped needing only an undercoat and painting yellow (from 04 plate car so no colour match needed)

Just quering as i have had 2 quotes, one is from a mate and comes in at £170, the other is £400 which sounds horrendous considering i only want them spraying and thats it!! im fitting them and all the trim back on

£170 seems ok for 2 bumpers provided a good work and finish is done

well he is also quoting on two mirror cups so if that sounds good to you..... i just wasnt sure as havent had anything sprayed in years

Where do you live again Tim?? My uncles friend has his own spray garage. It cost me on my old s3 £170 to have, full rear bumper, passenger door, roof rails rear panel, and touch up front bumper!! Hes only in bradford and ill bet would be less than 100quid for you! And i may add it looked like factory after hed finished, awesome job!!

in sheffield mate, only 50 miles away, the bunmpers are really small when the trims off, just didnt sound right for the size

I had my bonnet resprayed by Audi bodyshop and that was only £180 including stripping etc. £170 seems a bit steep.
More recently had a big scrape/dent in rear quarter done and that was only £330.

I cant really comment on other prices as ive only ever used my uncles mate! Clearly his prices are considerably lower than any where else! If you need it doin i can sort you his phone number out!

would you mind asking him what he'd charge Scott, including two mirror cups.....

Eyup matey, just called my pal with a bodyshop near you, at halfway, he says £100 each for the bumpers and £50 for the mirrors, so if you've been quoted £170 you ought to go for it...

Im on it Tim! Ill just say front and rear bumper and two mirrors?? ill text him now for you!

im getting that feeling Jojo, im wanting them baked etc as they take the brunt of all the crap that hits the car.....had a cheaper quote from another mate who wants to spray in his garage.... but defo need to get the waterbased stuff as hard as possible i think

thats a relief, my mate whos quoted has a bodyshop on the same industrial estate:)

I asked the bodyshop (who's working on my Audi Corrosion Warranty) to quote me for a respray on the backbumper: £150 + VAT.

I asked them to leave it... :) (out with the wet 'n dry again me thinks!)