How do i choose ??? help please : )

I agree with the whole white being a fashion but think it will last a while yet .. I only keep my cars 2 years max so shouldnt b an issue ..
But mate what u on about with the whole against tunning . Wat makes the s3 diffrent to the st ?? why can i mod an st n not an s3 ?

Fair comment, still a shame to touch a German design with chavvy British mods, just leave it alone and then you won't get any problems like mis-firing.
Oh and where's that foglight???
Jude x

Fair comment, still a shame to touch a German design with chavvy British mods, just leave it alone and then you won't get any problems like mis-firing.
Oh and where's that foglight???
Jude x

i dont wanna sound like a **** but .. Unless i stuck a body kit on my s3 with 19inch Halfords chrome alloys and sum neon lights thats chavvy n typical british .
Coilovers , light weight alloys , Remap , Nice facelift lights , Lamin x ect ect is completley resonable

Fog lights r missing due to tryin to match up best colour bulbs . no i didnt take them out cause i thort it would give me more cold air feed ! lol :thumbsup:

modding an already perfect car is just damn right rude, after all the time spent engineering the car to a professional level, go ahead mod your 'bout to buy second hand pre facelift' but it still wont hold the same value as a facelift mod? sorry to be blunt!

Obviously Madalex you enjoy modding your cars to a degree as we all do, just buy the prefacelift, then make the changes yourself, you can buy one now for 20k, so save yourself 10k+, thats what I would do as its a challenge & the changes are TBH not alot, kufatec will bring out the headlight loom kit anyway & other stuff is just aesthetical anyway, then have alot of change leftover to do power mods where as that would be extra on new car.

Cheers for the advice nigel