my new wheels

well the coilovers are fitted :)..drives ok at the mo but not got the wheels on yet..gonna go get the tyres fitted today..then wait for it to stop raining so can get them on and see if i needs spacers.

tyres on. cost £28 to fit and balance um.
theres a bit of stretch and the rims stick out loads mre than i thought they would.and 215/35/18's sure are low..there like rubber bands.
0025.jpg

0015.jpg

0034.jpg

this is how low it sitts at the moment :cool:
both.jpg

something doesn't look quite right with the rear wheel on those pics - it looks like the wheel is too far forward in the arch. does it drive ok? the other side one in an earlier pic looks the same - maybe there's nothing wrong and it's just because the car sits so high on the rear.

does look much better on the lower setting though :)
(i'd go a bit lower personally, so that the top of the tyre is level with the arch at least)

i noticed that on 1 of sienas pics..

sienascar.jpg

must be a good reason for it, i cant see siena having a prob with his motor!

i noticed that on 1 of sienas pics..

sienascar.jpg

must be a good reason for it, i cant see siena having a prob with his motor!

Yes, there is a reason.

Quattro models have a slightly shorter wheelbase than the comparable FWD models.

WELL THANKS FOR SCARING THE FREAKING BEJESUS OUTTA ME.

HA HA i never knew that either

will be going lower once the other wheels are on..as theres no point adjusting it now and then doing it again..(me lazy by the way)

one question i've got is..theres an arm that goes above the rear wheel/tyre and when i put the test wheel on there was hardly and room by the arm..does this arm move with the wheel or the car and will spacers help to clear this.

just had my mot done....after forgetting it needed doing...run out a month ago.:keule:
no advisories thank god.

can't believe it's rained all day again.

one question i've got is..theres an arm that goes above the rear wheel/tyre and when i put the test wheel on there was hardly and room by the arm..does this arm move with the wheel or the car and will spacers help to clear this.

It move with the wheel so the gap will always be the same.

Rearshock.jpg

cheers dude..figured it out yesterday during my mot..
wheels fit perfectly but might need spacers to fill out the arch a bit..just lowering it now.

tyres on. cost £28 to fit and balance um.
theres a bit of stretch and the rims stick out loads mre than i thought they would.and 215/35/18's sure are low..there like rubber bands.
0025.jpg

0015.jpg

0034.jpg

this is how low it sitts at the moment :cool:
both.jpg

I just realised what size tyres your running and they are incorrect. You should be running 225 (optional) 40x18, 35 is too small and will make your speed odometer read incorrectly.