Buying/selling

A8UK

Reaction score
Ive had a quick look on ebay for A4 1.8T 190 and there seem to be quite a few that are not selling.

I checked the completed listings, and only one has sold been sold at a price of £7250. The rest have had no bids or reserves has not been met.

Why is it a hard time to get to sell these cars? Is it because of high fuel prices and road tax?

Probably insurance costs.

I'm 43 so i can insure any of the models for around £200 comprehensive with a £500 excess, with 3 years NCB, different story for 20 year olds tho :( LOL

The fuel consumption is good, mines a 163 model and hits 38mpg no problem even with spirited driving, and road tax is only £115 for 6 months, so it can't be that.

Probably the folk who want one don't have £7k+ in cash.....and you can't finance a car from ebay.

not bad matey, my excess was £250 but on checking the small print theres an additional £250 compulsory damage excess!

Its due for renewal on the 1st of june, so I will be shopping around again although I have stayed wi the same company for 3 years and loathe to change.