Took some pics..........

cheers guy, mad max it is black bud, kev the mirrors are genuine audi ones mate, i'm not sure about the surround yet n1lzy i was thinking of doing it red.
My surname is Kooner.
Budgy i did see ya i was then coming down the road in a shity mondeo still getting lifts lol.

I had my car detailed yesterday also ebony "black",lol,its looks superb,what products did you use?,i used blackfire range on mine,very pleased really wet look with good flake pop.Yours looks amazing,love the wheels,i need some classy rims now.Couldn't get all the scatches out of mine,didn't want to push it without a paint gauge,but deswirled completely,(8hrs with 2 of us just on the paint),paint is hard as feck took ages with pc so switched to orbital ,maybe have another go when my mate gets a paint gauge.Cheers Andy

cheers guy, mad max it is black bud, kev the mirrors are genuine audi ones mate, i'm not sure about the surround yet n1lzy i was thinking of doing it red.
My surname is Kooner.
Budgy i did see ya i was then coming down the road in a shity mondeo still getting lifts lol.

Oh dear must only be...what... 30 days left! I'll have to give mine a good clean up then we could get a group photo going!!!:jump:

My mate used menzerna stuff to start with, but i prep it by washing, claying and cleaning all the door shuts and polishing the wheels just to make life easier for him as he only charged me for materials.
Budgy not long now bud i'll be back.lol....defo bud get it cleaned up and we'll do that...

Kooner, no worries mate, again, mistaken identity.....

Car does look good though

i like that quattro badge i even painted red in the middle so looked different.....:yes: