debadged front grille??

A3rutheboy

RUDAZ
Reaction score
hi guys, right i want to put a badgeless front grille on my 2001 a3 3door. i have read a few posts on here about this, so kinda know what i am doing, but just wanna b 101% sure. to remove the grille i have to take off the bumper correct?? to do this i have to remove the 4/5 pin like things under the bonnet and some ones in the front wheel arches and my bumper should just lift off....? am i right so far?

also i need to know if the grille will deffo fit on my car, i have found these on ebay, but they only say they will fit up to a 2000 model and mines 51, but i really cant find and for this age anywhere.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....m=140224404050&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=004

please help :sos: thanks

ahh right great stuff thanks (guessing the 8l has the small grille like mine and the 8p has the huge grille on the front?) thanks for your help, will get a grille ordered. danny

Don't buy that one, I got mine from germany for nearly half that price

JLA can you wash your car and post a new pic on ya signature..... im reaching for my sponge everytime i see it:p

sweet recieved the grille today, and you were right it only took about 4 days! thanks for all your help lads. danny:jump: