Car Mats,Need Help

andysubaru30

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I need help in finding a set of A3 1997-2003 carpet car mats, I know everyone will say ebay but i have looked and they dont have anythig suitable, also dont want to try my local dealer, highland audi as maybe be expensive. Has anyone got any websites that will sell good ones.

Thanks

I thought the genuine Audi ones were only £40 for the set? Well worth it as they're built to last unlike some of the crap on eBay.

Dealer is your best bet, all the aftermarket ones I found were cheap tat.
Fronts are about £40, rears are cheaper.

Right ok i didnt relise they would be a decent price, Will there do grey carpet ones do you think, dont want rubber ones

i paid about £50 for a full set from Audi, think this was a trade price so expect £20on top id guess

No i hate rubber mats!!! I dont spose you have a picture of your mats,i want grey ones throught to go with my sports interior.

I recently purchased a genuine second hand grey set for my dad but he only needed the drivers mat to replace his. If you want the passenger side and two rears which are mint, (drivers side is well worn) you can have them for £35 inc delivery.

Hopefully you can pick up the drivers side on its own from the dealer.

If you go to the dealer all you need to do is say you want Grey not black, they have a different code on the end of the part number to signify colour

Also you get normal or 'luxury' ones, the main difference being the luxury ones are slightly thicker, and more expensive for the money!

Does anybody know if you can buy just the drivers side matt?? I believe the number for the Grey one to be 8L2863704.:think:

You need the luxury ones, as the budget ones are like astroturf.
You can only buy them in pairs

you have to buy them in pairs.......... i actually have 2 rears and one passenger front in my boot at the minute...in grey and perfect cond..... would offer them to you but already given them away to a lad at work.... if he doesnt get his **** in gear and arrange to get em off me, you can have em