Who will fit my boost gauge ?

danotto

VAG HUNTER
Reaction score
who would fabricate and fit my boost gauge in my drivers side air vent,i recentlt bought a raid hp boost gauge for my 2001 facelift s3,but not sure who to contact to fit it,any ideas of companys close to Reading ?

Contact the phirm or go to the link i posted for the guy on the seat cupra forum.

Mine was 40 quid and hes sending ti back to me shortly. Ive got the raid HP gauge too they look the nuts!

Jason

the phirm said they charge £45ph and will need it all day to fit and wire up etc,but im thinkin 8hrs at £45 is like 360quid.surelt somewhere could do it cheaper.

Fit it yourself!! Take a day off, take your time and it will be straightforward.

T into vacuum on fuel pres regualtor. run piping in the wiring trunking on pas sid of car, into the car and under th dash, pass side, then accrodd to the vent or pod. wiring should be pretty easy, t into the light switch would be my guess so you get illumination as required.

I did my S3 boost gauge in 20 minutes, but it's just screwed to the bottom of the dash. I only use it to show me my turbo is boosting properly, don't even look at it 95% of the time, but when a hose blew off, it sure does come in handy.

im not sure where to mount it,i was thinking the drivers air vent,but now am thinking left hand side of dash clocks above the centre vents to the right,im ok with wiring just dont want to start drilling holes through my dash to feed the wires through etc.

do you know how you will be routing the wires and what you will have to remove to gain access,and is the room to feed the air pipe to the vac pipe from the cab,cheers

ok got someone to do mine for cheap thanks to ed harris,but anyone know where to get a good gauge pod apart from ebay i dont want it in the vent know im going to fit it on the dash,but need a good single pod holder that doesnt look cheap and tack,any ideas ?