Photo request

Jay

Reaction score
I've just purchased an S3 spoiler for my A3 but kinda confused how its supposed to fit. Is it supposed to cover the little lip or what ever it supposed to be. I've seen an A3 where the spoiler is fitted half way down the lip.

I'd appreciate it if someone could post some close up photos of S3 spoilers fitted to an A3.

thanks

plenty of threads on here showing you pics of S3 and spoiler fitting mate....use the search menu.....afraid you'll have to cut the pegs off though and glue it on as (i beleive) the s3 spoiler attaches through the window..... if i remember rightly

I had a search earlier and only found one thread which has a close up photo with a decent angle. All the rest seem to be taken too far away.

havnt got any close ups at the moment can get some 2morro if you still need them but heres 1 of rear hope this helps?

danclarke said:
havnt got any close ups at the moment can get some 2morro if you still need them but heres 1 of rear hope this helps?

Yeah... thats sorta what i'm looking for. If possible could you take a "birds eye view" photo. Just want to see how far forward the spoiler comes out.

Thanks

SP_A0053.jpg

SP_A0054.jpg

SP_A0055.jpg

hope these help mate!;)

Jay said:
I've just purchased an S3 spoiler for my A3 but kinda confused how its supposed to fit. Is it supposed to cover the little lip or what ever it supposed to be. I've seen an A3 where the spoiler is fitted half way down the lip.

I'd appreciate it if someone could post some close up photos of S3 spoilers fitted to an A3.

thanks
Where did you purchase the S3 spoiler from coz im looking for one that the min.

Dan, You're a star. thanks alot mate.

Purchased the spoiler off ebay