HELP!

3point2weezy

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I just joined the forum, i used to be a member of uk-mkivs but i sold my 4motion, and upgraded to a fully loaded 3.2 A3. Well i thought it was fully loaded, but i found out it doesnt have the tv option! HELP ME... i want to have tv, how can this be done, i keep searching and no joy!! Who can give me some advice?? i know its demanding, ive been here 5 seconds and already asking for help!!!

anything will be much appreciated!!!

p.s i only want it to be OEM

Hello and welcome, again :)

I replied to your post about this in the A3 8P section so I have a quick look there. Just for future reference, I'd try not to post the same question in more than one section.

Looks like your a fan of the V6 engine then?
Good choice and excellent engine tone but for me it would double my monthly fuel spend and when you do 35,000 miles a year thats a lot of extra.

Good luck with the new car.

i know i shouldnt have done that bud, but i wanted to say hi, and thought it my first post etc etc!

what was ur username on mkivs, mine was scarfacev6.

i love the v6 engine, but moreso the 4 wheel drive system is what does it for me, the fuel is a killer, but suprisingly on motorways, its more economic than my 4mo, but town drivin is a different story, plus its jus hard not to be heavy footed with it!

i was tempted to get a diesel quattro instead, but only until i heard that v6 sound again! thanks for the reply bud

I was one of the first on the uk-mk4.net forum and hence was able to use the username of 1.8T. Haven't been posting on there for about 12 month now so I doubt you'll recognise my username.

Thing is I get 500+ miles from a 55ltr tank of diesel when I used to get around 260 miles in the Golf. So it was a matter of spending £70 a week on Derv or £130 a week on Unleaded. Now the sound of the V6 is nice but not £60 extra pounds a week nice. :)

Initially I found the swap from Petrol to Diesel quite difficult as you have to drive them very differently. Having had the A3 for a year now I think I prefer the diesel way of driving. The high torqe is possible better suited to everyday driving and I'm certainly liking the fuel economy.