Why is this not an Audi option?

Staz

is a retronaut
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Just found out about this option on the Seat Leon.

leon.jpg

Apologies if it's old news.

Think its pre wired fused cable for the Tom Tom - yes would be nice - but guessing Audi expecting people to go for the more expensive buitl in sat nav option - which to me seems to be mounted too low down. - free and Audi - I dont think so !

Richard

mister.c. said:

Assumably because of the fact they are wanting to up-sell their DVD Touchscreen with bluetooth unit!!

Marcyboy said:
Assumably because of the fact they are wanting to up-sell their DVD Touchscreen with bluetooth unit!!

mister.c is actually wrong. It is still available as an option.

I refer the honourable gentleman to the answer I gave in my first post. Which continues to be entirely accurate:nyah:

Mind you I wonder what SEAT UK actually say on the matter - mmmm....

'Dear Mr Cxxxx
I regret to inform you that, due to circumstances beyond the control of SEAT UK, the pre-installed wiring for the Tom Tom Navigation system is no longer available as a standard or optional extra in all SEAT vehicles produced after the 5th November 2007.
I hope this information is of use to you however,if I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me on ourFreephone CustomerService line0500 222222 quoting the above case number* during our office hours of8.30am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Or via e-mail.

Kind Regards
Andy xxxx
Customer Service Advisor
SEAT UK Customer Service Centre'

Apologies for the accurate news.

mister.c. said:
I refer the honourable gentleman to the answer I gave in my first post. Which continues to be entirely accurate:nyah:

Mind you I wonder what SEAT UK actually say on the matter - mmmm....

'Dear Mr Cxxxx
I regret to inform you that, due to circumstances beyond the control of SEAT UK, the pre-installed wiring for the Tom Tom Navigation system is no longer available as a standard or optional extra in all SEAT vehicles produced after the 5th November 2007.
I hope this information is of use to you however,if I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me on ourFreephone CustomerService line0500 222222 quoting the above case number* during our office hours of8.30am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Or via e-mail.

Kind Regards
Andy xxxx
Customer Service Advisor
SEAT UK Customer Service Centre'

Apologies for the accurate news.

Well I am sorry mister c but you failed to mention that in your original post. Your link to show it was no longer an option came from the same website as I found the information on in the first place.

staz1000 said:
Well I am sorry mister c but you failed to mention that in your original post. Your link to show it was no longer an option came from the same website as I found the information on in the first place.
It came from the website that made the information a sticky to highlight the changes for all members, including a comment from a dealer who was going to post the same points for members. Clearly that information was so weak for you to believe I was right, sufficient for you to boldly state I was actually wrong. And thats all you said (I can use bold too!) - so hark at you for saying I didnt mention everything in my first post! - practice what you preach.

I thank-you for your gracious apology:respekt::respekt:and accept your apologies for your performance in this thread!:salute:

mister.c. said:
It came from the website that made the information a sticky to highlight the changes for all members, including a comment from a dealer who was going to post the same points for members. Clearly that information was so weak for you to believe I was right, sufficient for you to boldly state I was actually wrong. And thats all you said (I can use bold too!) - so hark at you for saying I didnt mention everything in my first post! - practice what you preach.

I thank-you for your gracious apology:respekt::respekt:and accept your apologies for your performance in this thread!:salute:
Christ.

EDIT: Actually where on the link you posted does it say that? When you want to post a link to prove a point please ensure you link to the right page.