Tuning 130hp TDI

pablo

Reaction score
Having just dropped from a 260bhp petrol alfa to the 130bhp A4 Im craving more power. A remap is on the cards asap but wondered was there anything I could do preremap to up the stakes a little?

Any info appreciated

cheers

Not a lot of point doing anything else for performance gains, just get it remapped!

just thought Id ask

Need to get it remapped asap, my wifes golf 130 drives away from me

A new MAF sensor may be needed if it hasn't been replaced in a while.

I have been looking around that site and there seems to be lots of options for the 130TDi !!

I notice that if you have the PD150 (Golf) you do not need to buy a new intercooler for there Phase 3 and 4 upgrades but you do if you have a PD130.

Has anyone fitted the 150PD intercooler?? does it make a power differnece?

good plan Pablo seems we are on the same path

Are there any engine or exhaust mods required on the VT2 to keep the 130 engine reliable or will there be a lot of smoke at some stage?

Isoproturon said:
Going from an Alfa to an Audi is going up in the world

the alfa (156 GTA) was one of the finest fwd cars Ive ever driven mate, just VERY thirsty and not much room in it

Yes that looks more realistic. Lots of power, reliablity and an empty wallet/bank account...

I've my 130pd mapped to 190bhp and have no bother with the clutch n flywheel, planning on putting a miltek exhaust on her too and maybe down the line upgrade the turbo and intercooler.
There's a 150pd golf here with an upgraded turbo n intercooler and she's sitting @ 245bhp after a custom remap.

www.torquetronix.co.uk :icon_thumright: