Tuning 130hp TDI

pablo

Reaction score
Having just dropped from a 260bhp petrol alfa to the 130bhp A4 Im craving more power. A remap is on the cards asap but wondered was there anything I could do preremap to up the stakes a little?

Any info appreciated

cheers

Not a lot of point doing anything else for performance gains, just get it remapped!

just thought Id ask :)

Need to get it remapped asap, my wifes golf 130 drives away from me :(:(

A new MAF sensor may be needed if it hasn't been replaced in a while.

I have been looking around that site and there seems to be lots of options for the 130TDi !!

I notice that if you have the PD150 (Golf) you do not need to buy a new intercooler for there Phase 3 and 4 upgrades but you do if you have a PD130.

Has anyone fitted the 150PD intercooler?? does it make a power differnece?

Are there any engine or exhaust mods required on the VT2 to keep the 130 engine reliable or will there be a lot of smoke at some stage?

Isoproturon said:
Going from an Alfa to an Audi is going up in the world ;)

the alfa (156 GTA) was one of the finest fwd cars Ive ever driven mate, just VERY thirsty and not much room in it :(

Yes that looks more realistic. Lots of power, reliablity and an empty wallet/bank account...

I've my 130pd mapped to 190bhp and have no bother with the clutch n flywheel, planning on putting a miltek exhaust on her too and maybe down the line upgrade the turbo and intercooler.
There's a 150pd golf here with an upgraded turbo n intercooler and she's sitting @ 245bhp :hubbahubba: after a custom remap.

www.torquetronix.co.uk :icon_thumright: