Anyone fancy a trip to star performance (Kirkaldy)

Andy D

Reaction score
I'm looking at getting my car remapped at star performance in Kirkaldy.

I was just wondering if anyone else was interested in getting it done, we might be able to arrange a discount.

They apparently have a 1st class reputation.
At the moment my remap will be appx 399quid on my A4 TDI 130 taking it to around 170bhp possibly 180.:rockwoot:and there's the usual large gain in torque, not sure of the figure though.

They rolling road your car before and after the remap too and give you a nice colour printout for your records.:readit:

Heard nothing but praise for the guys at Star, but unfortunately I'm based in the South East of England so it's not really feasible.

I'm interested. Maybe we could ask for a group buy deal if there's some more interest and knock the price down a bit?

Nelson15 said:
I'm interested. Maybe we could ask for a group buy deal if there's some more interest and knock the price down a bit?

Hopefully we'll get something arranged as it seems to be the way ahead, it would be a good oppurtunity to meet a few members of the forum too .

I'm relatively new on this forum and there doesn't seem to be too much going on up this neck of the woods.

Ive dealt with Jim at Star a few times with my previous Ibiza Cupra R, he knows his stuff and you always get first class service!!

Enjoy mate, it will certianly be a good drive home!!!!1