new S3 owner with a quick question!!

jt

still having issues with middle lane drivers!!!
Reaction score
just thought i would say hi as i am new to S3 ownership, i found this site through the corrado-forum, and already has proven very helpfull,

i have just bought a completey standard 02 S3 with full audi s/h, 1 previous lady owner and quite an interesting history, and i love it what a great car...

but my quick question is the plastic screws that hold the engine cover, and the battery cover on, obviously can only be purchased form audi, but does anyone know the part no. and what price they are?

cheers josh

Welcome to the forum mate and enjoy the car.

I'm not sure on prices from the stealers, but it's worth also checking with www.vagparts.com as they generally know their stuff and provide competitive pricing on most bits.

Yea think i paid £1.50 per screw, cant remember part no.

groovy ok i'll just get down there this sarvo,

yeah already use vag-parts, corrado ownership certainly had me on the phone far to reguarly ;) very helpfull guys, reliable too...

cheers for all your help

excellent, cheers

one more question, apart from the extras i do have, i would be quite interested in fitting a armrest! is there a thread i could check out on this with regards to keeping it cheap and who to get the bits form?

Try using the search and see if it throw's anything up!

Good luck