S3 Armrest

S3 Dave

Now running on Heavy Oil
Reaction score
Hi there, Does anyone know where I can get an armrest from? Been looking on E-Bay for a while and have seen nothing :sorry:

Also when trying to fit an armrest how does it fit through the centre console if you have never had one?? I have the little mat in the area where it would fit but can't see how you would knock this out it looks like part of the console. Any ideas...............

Vagparts.

You need to cut that little mat bit out to fit it. Not worth fitting the armrest as it gets in the way.

S3 Dave said:

Yep that looks correct although not an audi original. But it does look good for a copy as there is alot of crap ones out there.
I wouldnt say it needs to be installed by a professional mechanic (as per the advert) as all you need to do is cut a small section out behind the handbrake and secure a few bolts. I had one on my mk4 golf (nearly the same) and removed it with ease when installing ICE.

You get some on Ebay now and then but go for over £100. There like gold dust.

Check this rubbish

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ARMREST-black-FOR-AUDI-A2-A3-A4-A6-80-90-100-28_W0QQitemZ140161313000QQihZ004QQcategoryZ40199QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

steebo888 said:
Yep that looks correct although not an audi original. But it does look good for a copy as there is alot of crap ones out there.
I wouldnt say it needs to be installed by a professional mechanic (as per the advert) as all you need to do is cut a small section out behind the handbrake and secure a few bolts. I had one on my mk4 golf (nearly the same) and removed it with ease when installing ICE.

You get some on Ebay now and then but go for over £100. There like gold dust.

Check this rubbish

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ARMREST-black-FOR-AUDI-A2-A3-A4-A6-80-90-100-28_W0QQitemZ140161313000QQihZ004QQcategoryZ40199QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

What a load of Sh*t lol Yea I have been looking for a while!! Vagparts do one but that's £150 and more if i want leather top!!. Least its a better quality one!!! Cheers anyway

If it didn't leave a hole in the centre console I am sure you would see more on Ebay.

Cutting the hole may look a bit harsh, but the armrest covers it all.

It is easy to install...

Go for it..

Sorry for a quick hijack, but what material are S3 armests meant to be in? I have the blue alcantara and black leather, and my armrest top is in a sorta dark grey alcantara... is that right?

I have black leather with grey on my Armrest, if that helps....

Mine is black leather, good for long distance driving but can be a pain as in way of gear stick and handbrake but great for storage!

mine too is black leather, all my friends who have an a3 without the arm rest want one after driving mine, is a tad restrictive but worth it in my opinion.

Fitted a passat one to my last a4, make sure you've got the bracket that bolts it to the body and also all the trim bits, fitting is **** easy, assuming that the a3 centre console remove like the a4's...