AMD stage 3 tuned

Shonobi

Reaction score
What is it exactly? :readit: (Composition/Production-BHP..etc) Please excuse the ignorance. Can I get some details so I know what I am up against on this civil, yet BHP competitive, hungry forum? Has any of you fellas actually Dyno your whips to see what you are actually swing? :think:

Shonobi :respekt:

Shonobi said:
What is it exactly? :readit: (Composition/Production-BHP..etc) Please excuse the ignorance. Can I get some details so I know what I am up against on this civil, yet BHP competitive, hungry forum? Has any of you fellas actually Dyno your whips to see what you are actually swing? :think:

Shonobi :respekt:

Lol, Yeah I like it. Wel im running about 3 hair dryers...Im used to my old subaru so excuse my envy!

Think id guess mine is around 200bhp mark....Oi, dont laugh.Its all you guys and your S4's 'Teefing' the Bhp!!!:sorry:

Mine's standard.

The Amd Stage 3, is a reference to an VAG Group Tuning House over here in the UK. Stage 3 (I think) includes a remap, and full Milltek, with a rolling road bespoke tune-up. I think Stage 3 gets you an additional c40bhp, but may well be corrected by others...

Ah! Turbo Cars...a Love/ hate relationship...I love them from a distance and from the passger side. thanks for the info.

You can get this done with NA engines too. The refernce was for an S4 V8 like ours, and the performance gains.

With the stage 3, the S4 = 344bhp (standard) + c40bhp (tune) = c384bhp = Bleedin quick !