Help Please Fuel related fault codes

PauloV

Reaction score
I have a 2012 Audi A4 1.8 B8 that have developed the following faults which all seems to be linked with the fuel. Anyone knows what might be the cause if it's something that can be easily resolved? The car seems fine and have been driving it, but I'm a bit worried as fault isn't going away.

P2187 - System too lean at idle bank 1

P0441 - Evaporative emission system incorrect purge flow.

P12A2 - Manufacturer control

That second code could be a failing purge valve and I wonder if that could be consequently causing the lean condition and the first code.

Could be worth getting an Audi specific scan tool on it.

My 8 month vintage Kodiaq with 6k miles on it's far at a Skoda carrier middle (in India) considering the fact that past 10 days waiting for diagnosis. It has multiple blunders codes related to fuel stress and misfires. It ran nice for approximately 100miles on flat roads after filling up with ninety five octane petrol. Problems started out to show up once I began riding uphill on a winding street to a hilltop and the engine stalled at a steep slope. Also, sturdy burning smell got here out from engine bay and lasted few seconds but there was no smoke, smelt like a overheated metallic . The blunders codes P0148, P0087 and P0089.

Kodi

Last edited: