RSQ3 RSQ3 Vs Cupra Formentor

Terminator x

Reaction score
Had one following me today, a bit surprised at how quick it was! They look good too tbf.

TX.

Had one following me today, a bit surprised at how quick it was! They look good too tbf.

TX.

Better looking than the RSQ3.

Imagine if they’d brought the 5 pot to the Uk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Terminator x
Before ordering my Q5 I was checking out all the different cars that suited and I looked at a Formentor. Size eliminated it for me so i didn’t test drive one but I was very impressed with the fit and finish. In my mind they were pitched above SEAT but below VW. I'd def put it a above VW.

Reactions: Terminator x and 8YARWY
Before ordering my Q5 I was checking out all the different cars that suited and I looked at a Formentor. Size eliminated it for me so i didn’t test drive one but I was very impressed with the fit and finish. In my mind they were pitched above SEAT but below VW. I'd def put it a above VW.

If it didn’t have the buggy MMI and relied so heavily on the touch screen for everything I’d be considering one.

Reactions: Pinky1959
Touch screen seems to be the way. No doubt cheaper for manufactures but less ergonomic. The Q5 is touch screen but at least the climate, drive select, parking, etc is all accessible with 'proper' controls.

If it didn’t have the buggy MMI and relied so heavily on the touch screen for everything I’d be considering one.

I bought an ex-demo Formentor two years ago. I loved everything about it except the touchscreen infotainment control system. It was so awful, I got rid of the car after five months and bought the SQ5 I have now. Terrible shame that such a good car should be ruined by poor software and underpowered hardware.

Reactions: 8YARWY