Guess the car ...

But there is a good clue in that, not so much into the future, more in the past.:yes:

Then maybe...

1958 austin nash metropolitan 15 auto 631c56a1ecc91

1958 Austin Nash Metropolitan​

Reactions: Charlie Farley
I'm not to clued up about the old ford names... or models.. unless they are the ford A- to T models (yes the Al Capone era cars) after that they are just oldies to me and any car that is over 40 years old has this charm about itself (when cars weren't all made in wind tunnels and designers still had the balls to ignore trends)

Bonnie and Clyde should be a big clue for you then, can you get it now :icon thumright:

what a ford model B40 deluxe???? mate that is ACE!!!!! you can so slam a hellcat engine in that LOL ( i have a thing for those hellcat engines.. i know it's not a ford engine but how much fun would it be to have a hellcat V8 with a supercharger pushing over 1000bhp at the wheels, with a car that weighs in at under 900kg???)

what a ford model B40 deluxe???? mate that is ACE!!!!! you can so slam a hellcat engine in that LOL ( i have a thing for those hellcat engines.. i know it's not a ford engine but how much fun would it be to have a hellcat V8 with a supercharger pushing over 1000bhp at the wheels, with a car that weighs in at under 900kg???)
Ha, engine maybe but what the yanks seem to forget, or ok, are just catching up on, are chassis, brakes, and suspension dynamics. A big engine is all well and good if all it achieves is: a) ploughing straight on at your first roundabout (ok, that maybe is the reason the US don't have 'em), and or b) just sat there with the rear wheels turning using rubber. Ok, again, typically US.

I've always thought them in the US should use MORE rubbers :shrug:

Here you go chaps, Some were close and some were not..lol
It's not an Audi new or classic but still a nice old banger.:icon thumright:
1934 ford V8 flathead 5-window coupe.

A top-spec car with a basic rack and pinion steering, drum brakes, no indicators,3 speed box , vacuum-powered wiper and about 15miles to the gallon, brilliant.:yahoo:

IMG 7294
IMG 7296

• Wow
Reactions: Gmac, Jcbmally, northpole and 3 others
it is simply beautiful! i get the whole thing you said about making the car able to go around a corner ( regardless if it's left or right or at what angle that corner is) but all can be done it's on a frame anyway... so upgrade the lot to suit the power if you win the lottery or something like that.

Reactions: 45bvtc
Lovely looking car. I think as a car enthusiast anything with four wheels and an engine is always appreciated and although I would never consider anything like this myself, You cant help but like the lines and the way they just built them back then. I bet you will have a lot of fun hours tinkering with that :)

Here you go chaps, Some were close and some were not..lol
It's not an Audi new or classic but still a nice old banger.:icon thumright:
1934 ford V8 flathead 5-window coupe.

A top-spec car with a basic rack and pinion steering, drum brakes, no indicators,3 speed box , vacuum-powered wiper and about 15miles to the gallon, brilliant.:yahoo:

View attachment 270006View attachment 270007
I’ll accept I wasn’t a mile away as the body style is very similar :whistle2: :tearsofjoy: but what a lovely classic, great colour too.

I best not put up a pic of the other old banger in the garage.

Reactions: Jcbmally
go ahead we are now ready for anything on 4 wheels that is classified as a car...

• Haha
Reactions: Jcbmally