Stage 2 remap?

Aaron_m

Reaction score
hi I have 2016 a3 s-line, currently sitting around 190bhp with stage 1 remap. Kinda getting bored and was thinking about getting stage 2. Does anyone know how much this would cost to do this?

I assume your TDI was a 140/150bhp version if its 190 with stage 1 - you will be taking things to near the limit if going to stage 2 and things will start to get costly

Are you manual or DSG? You will have to factor in a new clutch or TCU software

Look at Darkside Developments website and see if they sell a stage 2 kit for your car

I assume your TDI was a 140/150bhp version if its 190 with stage 1 - you will be taking things to near the limit if going to stage 2 and things will start to get costly

Look at Darkside Developments website and see if they sell a stage 2 kit for your car
Yes mate it was 150bhp & manual.
how much are you talking, £2000-3000 for

Yes manual & 150bhp. Do you know what the price range is around to getting a stage 2 kit all in including having it fitted?

Yes manual & 150bhp. Do you know what the price range is around to getting a stage 2 kit all in including having it fitted?

For a TDI, I have no idea but talks sake:

Intercooler - £500
Exhaust and down pipe - £1200
Intake - £300
Software - £500
Clutch/bearing/flywheel - £1000??

Supporting mods like suspension/brakes/engine mounts/etc... maybe another £1000?

Could do it cheaper I guess with second hand parts or lower range or, save your money and buy a 2.0T petrol A3 or S3

Reactions: Harvey