A little help with 2 questions please?

Matt268uk

A3 Sportback
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hi all,
It's been a while since i've posted but today have a couple of questions. I have noticed that both of my rear windows have stopped working on the rear door buttons,up and down but work fine if i use the buttons on the drivers door. i've had it all apart and cannot see any problems with freyed or broken wires in the door loom. ive cleaned and reconnected the connections but still nothing. Also have no fault codes stored.
The second question is about my heated seats, i have a code showing which i cannot clear. I have tried going into long coding and removing the tick for heated seated seats which will remove the code but the seats still seem to work oddly enough but as soon as i put it back in the code comes back. also i used to be able to look at the seat temps as they were heating up but cannot remember where that is now.
I'll attach the scan results and hopefully someone might see something i'm missing.

Attachments

• Log-3-WAUZZZ8P99A139325-294940km-183267mi (1).txt
    10.8 KB · Views: 54
Leave the heated seats coding of, it does sweet fa to the feature, so that will clear that error.

Press the lockout of rear windows button drivers door, it should work then, if it's not then sounds like you have a fault with the driver's door switch pack as it's a whole unit.

Seat temps will show in HVAC 08 measuring block's.

Reactions: Matt268uk and LEE69
I think you've hit the button to lock the rear windows, on the drivers door

Reactions: NHN
Leave the heated seats coding of, it does sweet fa to the feature, so that will clear that error.

Press the lockout of rear windows button drivers door, it should work then, if it's not then sounds like you have a fault with the driver's door switch pack as it's a whole unit.

Seat temps will show in HVAC 08 measuring block's.
Thanks Nigel, exactly what I needed to know, I just wish I could remember this stuff.

Reactions: NHN