Intermittent Gearbox Fault

AaronBGM

Reaction score
Hi,
new to the forum.
I have a Audi A3 Se Technik Tdi S-A 2015 and i have a intermittent fault that comes up and says gearbox malfunction. while this is happening i cannot drive the car. it will let me rev but nothing happens. it will not select park, neutral, reverse or drive and i just have to wait it out. the lights go off of my selected gear, guessing the car has no idea what gear its in ? This could happen twice in one day or not for 3 months. Other than this fault the car drives perfectly fine, not slipping or anything. I will attach photos of the fault codes (bottom section of first image and top section of second image).
Have taken it to multiple garages all quoting different prices between £500 and £5000 ?
I have no idea who to believe and have no idea what to do to get this fixed, if anyone knows any root problems or any parts that can fix this it would be great.

Any help or advise would be apprecated
IMG 0745
IMG 0746
IMG 0801
IMG 0800
IMG 0799

Looks like the gear unit is faulty, I've replaced these number of times, it's not 5k, but it's probably (if the fault is as the log) about 1-1.5k to replace.

If you're interested in it being replaced, feel free to WhatsApp to discuss the work.