Facelift Cabin filter cover

Reaction score
I’ve replaced that cabin filer with a brand new one, however the cover for it doesn’t seem to want to stay still and just falls out.
I’ve made sure that when removing the cover none of clips break or bend too much but it just doesn’t want to stay in

is there like some trick to putting it back on? I’ve watched a few videos and people just snap them back in but mine just stays loose.

I’ve replaced that cabin filer with a brand new one, however the cover for it doesn’t seem to want to stay still and just falls out.
I’ve made sure that when removing the cover none of clips break or bend too much but it just doesn’t want to stay in

is there like some trick to putting it back on? I’ve watched a few videos and people just snap them back in but mine just stays loose.

It has 3 locating lugs on the bottom edge so you insert it into these 3 holes first then push the top edge in after so the clips engage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I slide the bottom in but the top just falls out as if the gap is too big between the cover and the top clips
It has 3 locating lugs on the bottom edge so you insert it into these 3 holes first then push the top edge in after so the clips engage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m a ****** idiot, I had the pice the wrong way round, I thought that the honey comb side with the stamps should be on the i code and smooth part on the outside. Didn’t click until I looked at the stop clips properly

Reactions: 8YARWY