Interior light issue

Aveam

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I'm the owner of an Audi a3 8p imported from Germany and I have an issue with my interior light. Lights at the floor work and turn on when I open my door but not the ceilling light.
I searched in the settings of my car to find an answer and only the floor lights look available, like the ceilling light doesn't even exists.
Does Somebody know something about that and has a solution this problem please?

Thanks in advance,

ps: Sorry for my english, as you probably know, we have a real problem with others languages in France ^^'

Hi everybody,

I'm the owner of an Audi a3 8p imported from Germany and I have an issue with my interior light. Lights at the floor work and turn on when I open my door but not the ceilling light.
I searched in the settings of my car to find an answer and only the floor lights look available, like the ceilling light doesn't even exists.
Does Somebody know something about that and has a solution this problem please?

Thanks in advance,

ps: Sorry for my english, as you probably know, we have a real problem with others languages in France ^^'
Are ur ceiling lights coded into the car , as usually footwell lights need coding or a least something done with OBD11 or Vcds if i remember correctly . But if am wrong am sure some1 will be along to let u know

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Aveam
Is the ceiling light potentialy switched off?

They tend to have 3 switch positions :
Off
On when the door opens
On

Have you checked the bulb hasn't blown?
Going with the basics here.

Reactions: ch1z64
You need a meter to test for 12volts coming into the ceiling light, you'll then know if the wiring loom or light unit is faulty.