Black optic fog light cover with adaptive cruise control radar

S4dadwagon

Reaction score
Hi - been scratching my head where I can get a new set of fog light covers with the adaptive cruise control radar.
Have not been able to find it anywhere other than Audi who are extortionate!

Any ideas?

Main dealer or used second hand if you’re lucky or aliexpress if you’re really desperate? If they even offer a poor Chinese clone!

Main dealer or used second hand if you’re lucky or aliexpress if you’re really desperate? If they even offer a poor Chinese clone!
Thanks - have looked on Aliexpress. Don't think the options there are much different to eBay to be fair.
Have not been able to find any second hand ones or after market ones at all.

Did you price them from Audi? Get me a reg or VIN with them fitted I will check for you.

OE for something like that will be your only avenue tbh

Did you price them from Audi? Get me a reg or VIN with them fitted I will check for you.

OE for something like that will be your only avenue tbh
Ah thanks. I've called the MD and they've been able to give me a price on an OE foglight cover. it's strange there isn't an aftermarket option for these covers.
i've sent you a PM with my VIN. Cheers

Ah thanks. I've called the MD and they've been able to give me a price on an OE foglight cover. it's strange there isn't an aftermarket option for these covers.
i've sent you a PM with my VIN. Cheers
just realised i can't PM just yet as don't have enough messages...
i think the MD route is going to be too expensive and not worth it, so will just leave as is for now

Unless someone knows where an aftermarket option exists?!

just realised i can't PM just yet as don't have enough messages...
i think the MD route is going to be too expensive and not worth it, so will just leave as is for now

Unless someone knows where an aftermarket option exists?!

are you doing an acc retrofit?

are you doing an acc retrofit?
It was already an option on the car when i got it, so just trying to find a set of black optic covers to replace the chrome ones with.
Failing that, will just have to spray them in the summer

From what I seen on the parts catlog without vin matching, spraying them will be your best bet as they are indeed, quite extortionate even before adding VAT!

From what I seen on the parts catlog without vin matching, spraying them will be your best bet as they are indeed, quite extortionate even before adding VAT!
indeed ... who would have though plastic is so expensive!