Respray due to keyed panels :-(

Wibbly

Reaction score
So I have a white A3 that's had one door, one rear quarter panel, and the tailgate keyed. Doesn't look like I will be able to do a satisfactory repair myself.

Anyone got any recommendations for a bodyshop in High Wycombe or Amersham (Bucks) areas that will do a good job?

So I have a white A3 that's had one door, one rear quarter panel, and the tailgate keyed. Doesn't look like I will be able to do a satisfactory repair myself.

Anyone got any recommendations for a bodyshop in High Wycombe or Amersham (Bucks) areas that will do a good job?
I am based just outside High wycombe and apart from the usual suspects for any body work we always use Lee Bamber , Mirror finish. He is based Marlow way . Very good indeed

Reactions: Wibbly
I am based just outside High wycombe and apart from the usual suspects for any body work we always use Lee Bamber , Mirror finish. He is based Marlow way . Very good indeed
Thanks - will check them out
"Usual suspects"? Who, and have you any experience of any? Had a chat with Bucks Bodyfix in Chesham - aprox £950 :-(

Usual suspects are Motofix , Hansons etc I dont have any experience of them as I have always had work doen by Mirror shine but what you have been quoted seems to be about the going cost because they have to blend or feather into 3 panels by the sound of it. I know it is high but I doubt you will see anything lower than £600-700