2009 S3 8P Front Shock Absorbers

S3_OK

Reaction score
I am struggling to find some new shocks for my S3. I can only seem to find coilover kits for the S3. And I'm struggling to find anywhere reputable that sells OEM shocks (Sachs, etc). ECP has nothing & AKS, Awesome GTI only have coilovers. Does anyone have any info on where to find some, I don't really want to have to shell out mega bucks for coilovers as I already have new Vogtland lowering springs and new Sachs rear shocks. eBay is a minefield and nobody can guarantee fitment.

Does anyone have any suggestions on where to buy? Or the exact spec of shock I need as I see a lot of the ones advertised say A3/S3, but I am under the impression they should be different specs?

Cheers

Damian @ dpm is a good guy to ask.

There are many different ones for the S3 mate , so u really need to find the correct PR Code for ur car , on saying that i would hazzard a guess that the other ones with a different PR Code would fit too.
You would need to check to see if ur front has been modified from standard to sport suspension as there are different shocks for that too.
Try this link
( https://audi.7zap.com/en/rdw/ )

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Reactions: S3_OK
Sorted it now. Gone for some ST front dampers as they come up as the same price as OEM. Cheers, all.

Reactions: Kayobong and bronco