S-Tronic issues

Dimitris

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have an audi s3 8p 2010 s-tronic completely stock with 70k km. I had slipping issues with 6th gear and 4th gear and a little noise during the slipping. I had an oil and filter change(100% genuine products) and after that I have done a basic setting. After that I have the same problem with 1th 3th 5th and reverse, and also I had this error:
D37A4E07 C24C 45B9 8F68 CA38DA4EA94C

After that I ‘ve done basic setting again with oil temp around 90C. The fault has gone but I have the same issue. May it need some km to work properly?

When you do a box service & basic settings, it resets & adapts your driving again, however slippage shouldn't occur unless it's got serious power & worn box parts to cause it.

When you do a box service & basic settings, it resets & adapts your driving again, however slippage shouldn't occur unless it's got serious power & worn box parts to cause it.
thanks for the answer, my car is completely stock, so that i don't this that the box can not handle the power, before changing the oil i noticed the oil filter cover was leaking, so that i proceed in an oil change, i don't know if it is a mistake to drain the oil when it was cold and the car wasn't moved for 2-3 days. Also during the adapting procedure how many km are needed?..500?...1000? Could also the transmission is overfilled? I've just filled the box with 4.8l of oil.