Audi S3 8v 3dr. Springs/spacers

jamessss_S3

Reaction score
Does anyone have springs/spacers installed on their Audi s3 and have any recommendations on what I should go for,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not got an S3, but have a S Line Saloon which I believe has the same stock suspension.

I recently got the Eibach Pro kit fitted which lowers the car around 30mm I believe and H&R Spacers 12mm rear / 10mm front.

No issues going over speed bumps, no rubbing coming off my steep driveway - no issues whatsoever, it's been perfect - same with the spacers.

As for looks, the Pro kit is perfect.. just below stock height on my 19's, nothing crazy low or that looks obviously lowered it just sits "right".

The spacers push the wheels out nicely, I probably could have gone up a notch to 15mm/12mm, but I may have had issues, who knows...

Hope this helps!

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    6.9 MB · Views: 102
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 98
Reactions: jamessss_S3
I have a 2014 S3 on OEM 19's lowered 25mm on H&R springs

The OEM 19's are pretty much a perfect fit and ET is near enough bang on but I have experimented with 5/8/10/12/15mm spacers and anything above 8mm scrubs

I didnt like the feel of 5mm as they were not hubcentric

On stock 18" wheels you will be good for 10-12/15mm front-rear

Reactions: jamessss_S3
Not got an S3, but have a S Line Saloon which I believe has the same stock suspension.

I recently got the Eibach Pro kit fitted which lowers the car around 30mm I believe and H&R Spacers 12mm rear / 10mm front.

No issues going over speed bumps, no rubbing coming off my steep driveway - no issues whatsoever, it's been perfect - same with the spacers.

As for looks, the Pro kit is perfect.. just below stock height on my 19's, nothing crazy low or that looks obviously lowered it just sits "right".

The spacers push the wheels out nicely, I probably could have gone up a notch to 15mm/12mm, but I may have had issues, who knows...

Hope this helps!

Helps a lot thank you :)

Reactions: GGP
I have a 2014 S3 on OEM 19's lowered 25mm on H&R springs

The OEM 19's are pretty much a perfect fit and ET is near enough bang on but I have experimented with 5/8/10/12/15mm spacers and anything above 8mm scrubs

I didnt like the feel of 5mm as they were not hubcentric

On stock 18" wheels you will be good for 10-12/15mm front-rear

Could I push for 20mm front and rear spacers?