A3 Sportback S-line...still no build date

Tbh its caused no end of issues for parts also.

Ordered through Motorfinity/Sytner... just keep getting emails about the chip shortage causing delays.
I've ordered through motorfinity as well. Placed my order on 1st December 2021 and still don't have a build date yet.

If you've been waiting 14 months then maybe motorfnity orders are not prioritised over dealership orders. It's all nice getting that discount but having to wait 14 months for a build date is a joke.

I wonder if it depends on car spec or volume of orders?
Mine took 4 months. from order to delivery, this was through Arval Leasing and delivered via Newbury Audi. It is also my ordered spec so not a generic model that got pushed down to me unless they have the ability to modify the spec of stuck cars to get rid of them and make space? also has latest reported software so go figure doesnt seem to be any ryme or reason other than possibly spec and volume of orders?
Mine is an S line diesel manual, something i noticed isnt available to order anymore.

I wonder if it depends on car spec or volume of orders?
Mine took 4 months. from order to delivery, this was through Arval Leasing and delivered via Newbury Audi. It is also my ordered spec so not a generic model that got pushed down to me unless they have the ability to modify the spec of stuck cars to get rid of them and make space? also has latest reported software so go figure doesnt seem to be any ryme or reason other than possibly spec and volume of orders?
Mine is an S line diesel manual, something i noticed isnt available to order anymore.
I went for an S line as well 35TFSI in Navarra Blue. Got a few extras on such as C&S, lighting pack lumbar support, high beam assist and alloys. When did you place your order.

Reactions: helicopter_red
1st December 2021 collected 1st April 2022
35 TDi C&S storage pack, lumbar support, extended ambient lighting pack plus the really exciting spare wheel
Was supposed to be delivered in June so really surprised to of received in April.
no options missing either.
with all the shortages and delivery stories I was expecting to get it around October -November time at the earliest to be honest

Reactions: Mado97
1st December 2021 collected 1st April 2022
35 TDi C&S storage pack, lumbar support, extended ambient lighting pack plus the really exciting spare wheel
Was supposed to be delivered in June so really surprised to of received in April.
no options missing either.
with all the shortages and delivery stories I was expecting to get it around October -November time at the earliest to be honest
Haha we ordered on the same day with similar options. Good that you got yours early I'm hoping I get the car by November at least but probably be 2023 at this rate.

I've ordered through motorfinity as well. Placed my order on 1st December 2021 and still don't have a build date yet.

If you've been waiting 14 months then maybe motorfnity orders are not prioritised over dealership orders. It's all nice getting that discount but having to wait 14 months for a build date is a joke.
I've ordered a navarra blue S line as well...got a 'provisional' build date of 11th July, so I'll be looking at end August delivery unless it gets pushed back... that'll be an 18mth wait

I've ordered a navarra blue S line as well...got a 'provisional' build date of 11th July, so I'll be looking at end August delivery unless it gets pushed back... that'll be an 18mth wait
Got an update recently and the car I've ordered is being built June 13th with August delivery. Hopefully the car arrives on time for both of us

Just had a phone call from my dealer my car has been built and is due to arrive at the garage on Friday
A3 1`5 TSI dsg edition one , turbo blue. sight sound pack plus ambient lighting
only ordered on 1 st feb this year !!!!!!!!
less than 4 months

Just had a phone call from my dealer my car has been built and is due to arrive at the garage on Friday
less than 4 months
Nice!! Which dealer did you order with.
I was with a colleague of mine today who had an a3 tfsi 35 saloon he only ordered in February too via ald cars.

Mine was 4 months too 1st Dec ordered received 1st April
Just doesn’t make any sense how some have been waiting so long??

Reactions: Zoomer
Not jealous at all haha. Honestly though I ordered the 27/07/2021 as of yesterday after receiving a previsional build week of 22 this year, I haven’t got a build week. Absolute shambles by Audi how they are treating some customers. In all honesty I don’t think I will every receive my car, as the car was order on last years prices which means Audi isn’t going to make as much money as if they sell a car to a customer on this years prices.

less than 4 months
Wow that's really good to get it in 4 months! I wonder how orders are prioritised with leasers/dealerships as I've seen a few people here waiting over a year for their car to arrive. I've been waiting myself since December 2021

Not jealous at all haha. Honestly though I ordered the 27/07/2021 as of yesterday after receiving a previsional build week of 22 this year, I haven’t got a build week. Absolute shambles by Audi how they are treating some customers. In all honesty I don’t think I will every receive my car, as the car was order on last years prices which means Audi isn’t going to make as much money as if they sell a car to a customer on this years prices.
I ordered early because I was told it would be December before I got it , my current car is only 17 months old , I usually swap every two years , so my system has gone out the window

Wow that's really good to get it in 4 months! I wonder how orders are prioritised with leasers/dealerships as I've seen a few people here waiting over a year for their car to arrive. I've been waiting myself since December 2021
My dealer is as suprised as I am , don’t think they have any idea what’s coming when

Reactions: Mado97