Resetting windows

ch1z64

C'mon you's bhoy's in Green
VCDS Map User
Silver Supporter
Reaction score
Now here is something i have never heard off , 3 windows in friends SB work on Auto close up n down and drivers only works going down but not going up.
Now negative was removed from battery for around 2hrs to give car a chance to forget the Auto close command ,
Now Auto close has been reset and still the issue with the drivers door window only .
Plus windows dont close on keyfob when held for a few minutes but do close when key is put in drivers door and turned and open when turned .
Any help from some members would be great as i am f**kin puzzled

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Just open and close them fully about 4 times and it should synchronise itself again.

Reactions: Abi
It may have drivers switch fault as its got a 2 step switch position so to speak.

Reactions: abmat
When you say auto close has been reset did you open the window while holding the switch down and then continue to hold for a few seconds before doing the same in reverse. That's how I would reset it the few times it happened to me

Reactions: nluk100
Kinda think Nigel might be on the right track as all other windows av reset so auto close on one flick up n 1 push down . Drivers only goes down with 1 push but doesn't go up with 1 flick . Will have look at drivers switch

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

I had to replace my switch. A tab had broken and it would only go down not up. Operate each switch and the offending one should feel notchy.