What's their name ?

JustLulu

Reaction score
So I pick up my car tomorrow and I said to my partner "he needs a name" to which he replied "HER" . We ended up having a discussion where he said cars are female always. Myself I think it's either . Anyway ridiculous topic but what are your cars called ? Male or female ? I'm curious

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Cars and bikes for me are female, there's no way I'd ride or be inside a male :puke2:

• Haha
Reactions: Ludus
My family’s cars are always named and always referred to by their name. I think it is fun especially if you have young children. All my cars have always been referred to as male. Probably as they are usually sporty versions. Current and past example’s.
Alfie Audi
Freddy Fiesta
Georgie Golf
Minty Polo (he was white)
Qashi Qashqai

Reactions: JustLulu
Cars and bikes for me are female, there's no way I'd ride or be inside a male :puke2:
My dad's bikes where all female except they where all called Jenny . Like Jenny 1, Jenny 2 etc ( not sure who Jenny is or was lol )

My family’s cars are always named and always referred to by their name. I think it is fun especially if you have young children. All my cars have always been referred to as male. Probably as they are usually sporty versions. Current and past example’s.
Alfie Audi
Freddy Fiesta
Georgie Golf
Minty Polo (he was white)
Qashi Qashqai
I like it my dad always named his and my mates the same

My dad's bikes where all female except they where all called Jenny . Like Jenny 1, Jenny 2 etc ( not sure who Jenny is or was lol )

More importantly, did your mom know who Jenny was? :whistle2::whip:

Should always be a her, only females carry. Apparently ‍.

Am i the only one whose car is always a ‘he’ ?
My Daytona S3 definitely has masculine vibes.

Reactions: STmichael and JustLulu
If you have the A3 8Y you could call it Boris Johnson......both have many issues.

• Haha
Reactions: Garrett 69 and JustLulu