I've still got that itch and just can't get rid of it.

I'm hoping it is. , still like sprint blue more though, but no good ones to be found at the moment.
I like Black or very dark coloured vehicles, but that sprint blue is a thing of beauty.

Reactions: Charlie Farley
Ideally, this is my last big performance car purchase, its not that expensive on the scale of things car price-wise but as a cash purchase, I don't want to be spending another £20k in a few years time.
..............i have an RS6 c7 performance & i have a second bank account that i put money into towards the running cost. Just hade x4 new MPS4's fitted today & the cash was there.

This looks a nice example, great spec and the wheels look tip top too.

Mart.

it's nice but not yellow lol! but seriously definitely my next colour if I was going for one, classy.

That does look nice, still not as nice as the blue though but has a good history.
I'm in two minds about going further with the silver one.
I saw a avus silver a4 this morning and it just didn't jump out at me, and I suspect that is how I'll feel about the showroom one, pic looks great but in the flesh it maybe a bit less appealing.
The grey one looks very nice, I never thought about grey to be honest.
I'm stuck on sprint blue to be really honest now, just suits the car so well.
I'll see what else is around I think over the next few weeks rather than rush into the silver one, I want to buy the right one in the right colour for me and going with the silver one may be a rash decision I may well regret later.
It's a nice piece of kit, don't get me wrong, but it isn't really the colour I thought it was if that makes sense.

Reactions: RS3 S. and daytonamart
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…