RS3 launch ‘trailer’

Looks a bit better in red than the lambo green in my opinion. I do like the rs3 signature pattern though.

i like more green then red but for daily car for sure that eye poping green its bad

You don‘t want the other guy to be able to say ‘it was a bright green Audi, officer’ - a bit too easy to narrow things down!

When I first saw it in that red, I thought type R.
Still liking the saloon mind, but that interior.

Looks goods in my opinion. ****** me off that it will have a button on the steering wheel to change driving modes but current A3/S3 models do not. But I guess that's what you get for being an early adopter. Along with the SOS warning lights and reboots haha

Looks goods in my opinion. ****** me off that it will have a button on the steering wheel to change driving modes but current A3/S3 models do not. But I guess that's what you get for being an early adopter. Along with the SOS warning lights and reboots haha
Im.sure rs3 will have same problems

Audi after many months didnt fix it

When do you think it will be added to the Audi Configurator so that we can see the options and cost?

I don’t think that’s about early adoption, unless you are saying you would have held on for an RS3 instead of an S3. It’s about model differentiation in my opinion, same as how the torque vectoring system isn’t even an optional extra with the S3.

Reactions: SillyGoose