Remove Quattro A3 8V

Sallvatore

Reaction score
Hi, i have long time problem with quattro in my A3...and im desperate...i have problem with vibrations and noise...i change soo many thing but still without results. Soo...if bring out cardan shaft problem is gone (or its very very little...) completly i love drive without cardan and 4wd,,,if i go to 2wd car is smooth and celan.

I want to remove quattro completly for all time. Its a possible? What i must do? Its possible change Software? Now whithout cardan (driveshaft) i have disabled ESC and many errors...

Its possible change 4WD fo 2WD?

Hi, i have long time problem with quattro in my A3...and im desperate...i have problem with vibrations and noise...i change soo many thing but still without results. Soo...if bring out cardan shaft problem is gone (or its very very little...) completly i love drive without cardan and 4wd,,,if i go to 2wd car is smooth and celan.

I want to remove quattro completly for all time. Its a possible? What i must do? Its possible change Software? Now whithout cardan (driveshaft) i have disabled ESC and many errors...

Its possible change 4WD fo 2WD?
Could it be that driveshaft is not properly centred/balanced hence removing it makes car smooth?