DTM on copart

Only one, 2.0tfsi (BUL) engine ,same as in the 2.0tfsi special editions.

Valance is integral part of the DTM bumper along with air ducts.

Looking good Jon!

Glad I posted the pics with all the info, haha.... 220ps, 2.0t only. Nothing special there.

Reactions: Pie-eyedpiper and Charlie Farley
Looking good Jon!

Glad I posted the pics with all the info, haha.... 220ps, 2.0t only. Nothing special there.

It's very special really , BUL engine is the best of the b7 2.0tfsi bunch.

Looking good Jon!

In need of some love. I neglected it for far too long.

Goes reasonably well once you do some tweaks ;-)

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sidrick and Charlie Farley
So add on the sales fees and delivery and VAT , that's going to work out around close to stated market value in the listing , prettywell it's market value based on its condition.

Reactions: Sam1989
Apparently there wasn’t any VAT to add but a bit unsure about that. But yeah fee’s and delivery definitely going to add a bit on. Factor in it’s a cat N, which when I ran a quote added a couple of hundred pound on the price compared to one that wasn’t. Probably worth getting one with good history

The webpage says VAT is due on all final sales, so they stick it on the delivery price too.

I suppose its worth it to the person that wanted it.

And at the end of the day any buyer is buying it "sold as seen" which can sometimes be less than ideal with any car let alone a b7.

I was looking for a DTM originally but then a cheap special edition came up which is the same car mechanically so went for that.

noticed whilst changing the battery there is a front strut brace welded in from standard which I guess is the same as DTM, S4 and Rs4?

Hi everyone I ended up buying the DTM, hopefully I can turn it into a decent daily, I’ll post some pics when it gets delivered.

Reactions: DieselJake, mister.c., jarnold231 and 2 others
Glad someone saved it. How much were the fees and delivery out of interest?

Just under £450 in fees and delivery charge luckily I’m not getting it delivered far

Reactions: Charlie Farley and Ricky Burrows
The VAT is already included in the buyers fee

Reactions: Charlie Farley
Just so you know , the recaro seat parts are still available from audi, well just .
Seat foam pad is approx £120.00 , the seat base cover around £300, electric parts maybe costly aswell.

You may struggle to find a complete replacement DTM Recaro in good used condition though, maybe better to get a new seat foam pad and get it retrimmed by a car upholster.

Reactions: mister.c.
Hi everyone I ended up buying the DTM, hopefully I can turn it into a decent daily, I’ll post some pics when it gets delivered.
Glad you saved it! Look forward to seeing the photos :icon thumright:

just noticed the backrest is burnt aswell, that cover is a bonkers price from audi, most certainly a retrimming job if it were me.

May well be easier to buy a set of S4 recaro in black or red and not worry too much.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I agree but depends on what his plans are for the car, in a way it would be nice to have the original seats, but all comes down to cost and personal choice really.
A decent set of leather recaro's will be around the £500 min , well for a really good set that haven't seen lots of bums on seats.

I enjoyed the way this thread turned out.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Reactions: HOGG and Charlie Farley
I do like DTM alloy wheels. Im going on fleabay for a look...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Sorry for the late reply I didn’t get a notification, thanks for that information I would have thought those parts would have been more from Audi, I’ve got b7 s line leather seats which I will be using the driver seat from for now until I get hold of some bucket seats, it’s going to be a daily driver for a few months then hopefully get engine rebuilt ko4 hybrid and use it as a weekend car/track car

Reactions: Ricky Burrows
Sorry for the late reply I didn’t get a notification, thanks for that information I would have thought those parts would have been more from Audi, I’ve got b7 s line leather seats which I will be using the driver seat from for now until I get hold of some bucket seats, it’s going to be a daily driver for a few months then hopefully get engine rebuilt ko4 hybrid and use it as a weekend car/track car
When you do start to build it do a thread so we can follow it, we like a good turbo thread :)

Once I’ve got all the parts needed I will do, I’ll get some pictures of the car once it’s all washed up and ready for daily use, it has rear door blinds but do you guys know if audi a4s came with the rear screen electric blind as a package or was that separate, it looks like it has the button near the traction control button. Every s4 I’ve seen that has rear door blinds also have the rear screen electric blind

Hi everyone the DTM arrived yesterday gave it a good look over and took it for a long drive and checked everything out on it. I’ve got a list of the few issues it has.
Windscreen, bonnet and bumper have a few stone chips.
Slight rust on the driver side wing
Front bumper grills are missing found some on eBay for £45 each but might make my own
The seat works moves up and down etc but does not move back and forward luckily it was just about in my driving position
So not much needed to make it immaculate and I could tell from the pictures this would be the minimum amount of work needed.
Decent spec also has memory seats, cruise control, satnav, rear door blinds and electric rear blind. I think everything else it has is standard.
The only issue I need help with is that when I rev it up and the revs start to drop back down there is a rattle. I’ve done some research and it sounds like the turbo wastegate being loose any help or advice on this would be appreciated. The car drives and boost spot on to red line could also be the chain but does not rattle on idle or when started from cold thanks

Reactions: jarnold231
97073F12 3FF7 4E76 A523 37FAFA9EF3BB

Reactions: HOGG and jarnold231