C6 lowering

RUAIDHRI MILLIGAN

Reaction score
Hi, I've found some posts around about this but I was hoping to get help deciding. Have a standard SE with 19" S line wheels. As you can see it's sitting pretty high. I've found there is a 50/40 mill lowering setup but not sure if that's too low or not. I was looking to see what setups you'd recommend and any pics you have to show.
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20200413_102802.jpg
    IMG_20200413_102802.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 120
Car has 178k on the clock. Suspension is in good condition, no leaks from the shocks, cars been well looked after. I think the S line is dropped 30 all-round if I'm right but the front is so high at the moment was thinking if bringing it down a bit more. Was just thinking new springs, car doesn't get driven too much so doesn't take much punishment.

Lol, good condition for age it's probably best to say. Noticed the other day it's a little low on the driver side rear, haven't got it jacked up yet to see what's up.
Any recommendations for setup?

I would only use the car a few times a week and don't go far, so doesn't have to be big money. Any opinion on the FK coilovers?

If that's original suspension with the full 178k on it then you'll definitely need to change the dampers at the dams time as the springs.

Damian @ DPM Performance