RNSE Kline Issue

Chrismawa

Reaction score
I've fitted an RNSE to my A4 for need to move the Kline wire. I've read I need to move the wwire from C7 in the green to B5 in the blue plug as the pic below. But when I've pulled mine out I don't have a blue connector to put the Kline wire into??

Upload 2020 3 29 9 51 15

Mine looks like:

Upload 2020 3 29 9 53 9

Any ideas?

My old bus never came with rns-e , just the normal concert2 double din, but did have the blue plug fitted with just the K-line wire, I had to transfer it over when I briefly tried rns-e mk2 .

VZFW3553

Reactions: Chrismawa
My old bus never came with rns-e , just the normal concert2 double din, but did have the blue plug fitted with just the K-line wire, I had to transfer it over when I briefly tried rns-e mk2 .

View attachment 199928
That's what I was expecting mate. Luckily I had a spare plug from and old connects2 lead. So just moved the wire into that plug and slotted it in. All in and coded now

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sidrick
sorry to hijack, just wanting to know if it is important to connect both the black aerial iso and yellow fakra connectors into the RNS-E or will the black aerial iso connector alone suffice?

Reason I ask is because the adapter kit i got only has the option to connect the black aerial iso connector so the yellow fakra will stay un-connected?