Great, now what (RNS-E)

DiscoBenny

Reaction score
Hey there! So I picked up this head unit and cd changer AND Bluetooth plug in...and I'm a little stumped. Def have a few questions.

Note: I have a 2012 TDI premium plus with the concert head unit and I have sat radio that I use, not sure about Bose or not...there aren't any Bose emblems

1) where did the CD changer originally go? (Also help if I need to mod something)
2) I am aware that I can only have Bluetooth OR the CD changer with the plugin. Is there a better built-in go around? That maybe would not involve buying another android head unit

3) the is the G version of the head unit. What's needed to get this going?

I have no idea what vagcom or whatever is. I'm formally a land Rover guy so I can figure it out but I'm a Audi newbie

Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200201-110418.png
    Screenshot_20200201-110418.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 80
  • Screenshot_20200201-110427.png
    Screenshot_20200201-110427.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 86
Hope you got a code with the Rnse as u will need this once you fit to car .

I am sure ur unit is the same part number as mine but mine has media button not cd button ?

I am sure ur unit is the same part number as mine but mine has media button not cd button ?
Correct. This unit came out of a 2007 so I def need to update the unit for sure but not sure what the difference is with having a media button, do you know?

The Mk2 version has 2x32GB sd cards for storing music ,better graphics for maps, there is plenty off info if you google difference between mk1 and mk2

The Mk2 version has 2x32GB sd cards for storing music ,better graphics for maps, there is plenty off info if you google difference between mk1 and mk2
Solid, just realized I should prob sell this unit and get the mk2 haha...time to mow more lawns or deliver some newspapers

I'd sell the changer & just use auxin wirelessly, then maybe fit the Audi bt phone kit.

If you wanted this all done for you, WhatsApp me :)

I'd sell the changer & just use auxin wirelessly, then maybe fit the Audi bt phone kit.

If you wanted this all done for you, WhatsApp me :)
Did you notice where he's from? lol

I do travel lol

Reactions: Alistair D
Well supposedly there's Bluetooth thing included. I'll take a pic or it after some rugby.

Def gonna get the mk2 unit. What's the preferred Bluetooth addition/brand?

If someone wants to come to DC area by all means hahah