Rear control arms

Asim1

Reaction score
Anyone know if the rear control arms off of a tt mk1 quattro is the same as a s3 8l

Double check the length of them if it’s a facelift TT, I think around 2003 they change very very slightly. Both my S3s have been different, my 2002 model had the same length top and bottom but my 2003 now has different lengths very slightly, I think this is to do with the “quattro GNBH” setup some came with. The difference is about 2/3mm.

Reactions: Asim1
I had used a set off a TT on a previous s3 and they were all the same length. Wasn't aware of the above, so apologies.

If your budget allows and especially if you're lowering the car, I would suggest adjustable arms. They're an awful lot stronger too!

I’ve got a complete set of brand new rear control arms in the garage, they include the slightly shorter top ones.

Bought them to refresh the 3.2 TT but never got around to fitting them.

I had used a set off a TT on a previous s3 and they were all the same length. Wasn't aware of the above, so apologies.

If your budget allows and especially if you're lowering the car, I would suggest adjustable arms. They're an awful lot stronger too!
Budgets the problem

I’ve got a complete set of brand new rear control arms in the garage, they include the slightly shorter top ones.

Bought them to refresh the 3.2 TT but never got around to fitting them.
What would you want for them