Anyone own a 2.0 TDI 2009(ish)

TIM Scott

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have a 2009 2.0 TDI. I sadly put her into a cowboy garage that simply demolished her engine, took everything apart and didnt reassemble correctly (mostly at all) - my own fault, my regular mechanic was unavailable and I needed the clutch done asap so went online!

suffice to say I was left with a non runner, a garage I then put out of business, and bunch of bolts that no-one knew where they went!!

Where I am at today is she is finally road legal again (if you ignore the MIL ) its taken 3 months to put her back together but I still have 1 problem. The Vacuum lines from the Boost solenoid were removed meaning the car is perm in limp home mode.

I need to see another 2.0 TDI (photos) of the Vacuum lines and routes so that I can get replacements fitted asap. just getting the parts wont do as there are multiple, and I don't know which connects to what

Does anyone have a 2.0 TDI they could take some pics of the front of the engine almost under the air box that show the lines - so I can get her purring again?

Many thanks Gents

i remembered i have the HPI Check documents in my email from donkeys ago - here is the engine detail

CAG221312

Attachments

• Audi HPI.JPG
    Audi HPI.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 106
Marky - that’s perfect

Are you able to take some pictures, the angle will be hard but the place I need is almost under the intake near the filter box. To the right of that. I’ll see if I can attach some pictures of mine missing the bits if you could replicate the angles bud. It’s hard to describe

In these pics I have removed the duct from the grille down to the filter box

If your anywhere near Bristol bud i’d Come take a look and buy you a beer

Attachments

• 875DAF8B-993A-40EB-9BDB-A9542744475C.jpeg
    875DAF8B-993A-40EB-9BDB-A9542744475C.jpeg
    908.5 KB · Views: 105
  • 89A576EC-9C4E-4A10-AD4F-5C33109B7112.jpeg
    89A576EC-9C4E-4A10-AD4F-5C33109B7112.jpeg
    577.5 KB · Views: 102
Just looking at your oil cap looks different to mine my car is b8.5 facelift but I can take a few pics see if it helps you out buddy

I do have the top air intake for a 2009 off my old 2009 a4 if that is missing on your vehicle

That’s cool I took my air intake off for the photo, I still have it thank you

The pics would be good bud, the oil cap thing is a eBay special (they lost the original)

8.5 should be the same as the B8

If you could i’d be grateful

That’s cool I took my air intake off for the photo, I still have it thank you

The pics would be good bud, the oil cap thing is a eBay special (they lost the original)

8.5 should be the same as the B8

If you could i’d be grateful

Ok buddy will try get some after work tonight

Cheers Bud,

When i get home from work today i'll see if i can compare yours to mine and find exactly where the pipe routes go

will let you know if i need anything else :)