Essential VCDS Mods

Berg

Reaction score
Hi guys, ok I’ve had a cursory look at a lot of the free VCDS enabled mods and..wow that’s quite some list!

Which are the ones which you couldn’t do without? Are there any you enabled and then shut them down again as useless/annoying?

Cheers, Andy

I was trying to activate the needle sweep mod which looks sweet, but it just wouldnt work :(

Otherwise the start stop deactivation is a must :)

I did the alarm beep when set
Activated the screen to show the distance on the parking sensors

Wish I had activated the tpms though

Needle sweep is nice. I've also enabled rear tail lights with front DLRs until the weather improves and passenger side mirror adjust on reverse.

Anti theft alarm delay set to 0 seconds. I think the default was 15 seconds which is way too long. Plenty of time for scumbag to plug into the OBD2 socket IMHO.

I think it is set in (needs checking):
Module 46 - Central Conv. -> Adaptation -> Channel 60.

Needle sweep is nice. I've also enabled rear tail lights with front DLRs until the weather improves and passenger side mirror adjust on reverse.
I too activate the mirror adjust on reverse but it lowers more than it highers it..

Enviado do meu SNE-LX1 através do Tapatalk

I too activate the mirror adjust on reverse but it lowers more than it highers it..

Isn't that what it is supposed to do?

Could be wrong but I thought it set the mirror to where ever it was last set manually while in reverse?

Not quite... It never sets to the original position. From time to time I need to adjust it manually

TPMS is a good one if your ABS module supports it (code 1AT does, 1AS doesn’t). Unfortunately I have 1AS